Educator Resource Treasure Trove

Imagine a treasure trove of professional development resources for teachers and school librarians, brimming with AI tools and invaluable aids. This collection includes links, descriptions, and summaries, of archived and upcoming live sessions as well as self-paced asynchronous courses. Nearly all offer continuing education credits. Additionally, there's a comprehensive sheet detailing opportunities for educators to earn micro-credentials and certifications in educational technology tools. Initially gathered for personal use, this wealth of knowledge is now shared with you.  I've indicated some of my favorites as well as those I plan on exploring this summer.  Do you have other suggestions I missed?  Please let me know and I will be happy to add it to the document!  (Also, don't forget to check the tabs at the bottom of the sheet!)

Comments

Popular Posts